One of the essential items in your paleo kitchen should be a high-powered blender. These appliances really are worth their weight in gold – and our pick is the Nutribullet.
Here are the reasons why we really love the Nutribullet:
- It uses Nutrition Extraction to break down the ingredients you put into it. NutriBullet nutrition extractors break down the cell walls of fibrous plant foods, releasing important vitamins and minerals contained within. This means you end up with products that are a lot better for you as no important nutrients have been lost.
- It is cleverly designed so that the blender jar easily becomes a drink bottle – you just make your smoothie, take it out of the blender, flip it upside down and pop a lid on it and head out the door. Easy!
- You can put the jars in the washing machine – massive bonus!
- The 900 Watt motor means things get blended really quickly. It’s actually insane how fast this blender pulverises ice and frozen fruits.
- You don’t have to just use it for smoothies – it’s great for pestos, hummus, salad dressings, sorbets.
One of my fave paleo dips – a cashew, mint, and coriander pesto – can be found here.