Smoothies are amazing. They’re so quick and easy to make yourself, they’re filling, and you can practically pack your entire 5+ a day into them if you wish. They’re also good for grab-and-go breakfasts and many cafes offer several paleo options. Today, we are sharing three amazing and interesting paleo smoothie recipes with you. We like to think they’re more flavoursome and exciting than the usual so hopefully you enjoy them too!
Secondly, we have a delicious Green Tea and Raspberry Smoothie recipe. This seems like a bizarre combination, but it’s incredibly refreshing and the tea adds an extra zing to the flavour. Freshly brewed green tea also boosts your metabolism, hydrates, and is an excellent source of antioxidants and alkaloids. Similarly, raspberries are known to be the healthiest food in the world and they’re teeming with Vitamin C, manganese, and fibre. So it’s fair to say, this smoothie really packs a nutritious punch!
- 1 cup green tea, chilled - we used Harney and Sons Green Tea with Coconut and Vanilla
- small can coconut cream
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- Brew a cup of green tea and place in the fridge for 10 mins or as long as you can.
- If it is still warm when you are ready to make the smoothie that's ok - the ice will cool it.
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and whizz until smoothie.
For more smoothie inspiration check out our Pinterest board here.